Okay, y’all. The N Sale is happening… If you don’t have early access (like me, haven’t gotten the card yet), it starts TOMORROW… And ALL the fashion bloggers are talking about it. You probably glanced at the sneak peek and, if you’re anything like me, were like HOLY $*%T, I can’t afford any of this cute stuff… I have $1000 worth of textbooks to buy before next month! Plus highlighters and pencils and pens and note cards and notebooks and printer ink and a new parking pass and fees and tuition and…..
BUT WAIT, it’s okay ladies, because I scoped through the whole sale. I sorted by lowest price to highest price (typical). I searched for closet staples that you can use multiple ways for your fall wardrobe, getting the most use out of each piece for your money. I have compiled my few select finds for a working girl on a tight budget, so read up ladies! The sale opens to the public TOMORROW (July 22nd!) Hope this helps!
1. Hunter ‘Original Refined’ Rain Boot (Women) – Sale $129
.90 (After Sale: $195.00). Okay, so this may be a BIT of a splurge, but I don’t think I can go another fall without these babies. Campus walking is impossible without a solid pair of rainboots. So, really, they’re a necessity… Like books.. Right?
2. This Lush ‘Whitney’ Bell Sleeve Woven Shift Dress is an absolute necessity! I need it in like, four colors. Good news is, it comes in 10! TEN colors. Ladies, you can’t go wrong here. $31.90 on sale, after sale $48.00.
3. Every fall wardrobe needs some go-to sweaters (preferably super cozy and oversized!). Here’s one on sale that can be worked in so many ways, and it comes in three total fall colors! It’s the Dreamers by Debut Seamed V-Neck Pullover – Sale $28.90 After Sale $44.00.
4. Okay, I can’t be the only one who’s super in love with the mini backpack craze. Found this cutie on sale AND… It’s faux-leather (score!) It’s the BP Faux Leather Backpack. Sale $31.90 After Sale $49.00. PLUS, it comes in black and cognac (my fav!)
5. Speaking of bags, can we all just take a moment to appreciate this PERF staple bag for this fall in Burgundy Stem? I’m in LOVE. The Sole Society ‘Thalia’ Crossbody Bag, on sale for $32.90. After Sale $49.95. (Faux-Leather, guys!)
6. One of my fav go-to outfits in the fall is a simple flowy tunic with leggings or distressed jeans and some cognac or brown boots. With a few added accessories, like some bling or a blanket scarf, it’s the perfect fall look. Here are some perfect fall tunics to add to your wardrobe! BP Long Sleeve Tunic Tee, on sale for $17.90. After Sale $28.00. It comes in 4 colors!
7. Every girl needs a red plaid shirt for fall. This BP Plaid Tunic Shirt is on sale for $28.90. After Sale $44.00. Pictures here is my fav in Red Jester Soyle Plaid. If you’re looking for a different color, good news! It comes in SIX!
8. No fall wardrobe is complete without some killer scarves! Check out these cuties! This BP Mixed Leopard Pattern scarf is originally $29.00 and on sale for $18.90!
On top of this adorbs leopard scarf, plaid blanket or square scarves are a MUST. These BP Plaid Square Scarves are $18.90 as well, originally $29.00 and they come in these three colors!
The N Sale is definitely hard to shop at when you’re on a student budget, so I will be coming out with a post soon of my total shopping list for this fall, including items from places like Lulu’s, Forever 21, H&M, etc. Keep an eye out, lovelies!